Mother, entrepreneur, writer, wife, award winner & judge
Location: Hudson County, New Jersey
Education: Columbia University, BA in English Literature, Hunter College High School
Approximate hours available per week/day: flexible up to 20 hours/week
Jill of all trades. Former financial and healthcare marketing director, partner in four startups in last eight years, raised over $1 million in capital for two separate companies. Developed strategic marketing plan for Serenity Relaxation Beverage that caused product to go to #1 in nationwide sales on Amazon Grocery. Marketing for companies with budgets ranging from $2k-$2 million, social media New York Life #KeepGoodGoing Shorty Award winner and judge. Resourceful, especially in high-pressure situations. Two-time national champion in team women's épée fencing. Advised and coordinated launch of HypothyroidMom, healthcare blog with >240,000 monthly views.
- Writing: Business plans, annual reports, blog posts, newspaper columns. Known for speedy and in-depth research and market analysis. Hoboken Patch featured parenting columnist from 1/10-10/11. Managing editor of Metro Moms online Magazine, launched four-time published author Ailsa Abraham of "Shaman's Drum."
- Event management: Have run investment banking conferences, world cups, regional youth circuits and parenting expos with thousands of attendees from all over the world.
- Networking focus groups: As CEO of the 2,500 member Metro Moms Network, I facilitate monthly focus groups to provide instant feedback on business plans and development in a confidential setting.
- WordPress/HTML/PHP: Not a programmer but able to find my way around just about any computer application. Microsoft certified as an instructor in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Graphic design: Above average in Photoshop, average in Illustrator
- Social media: Set up and manage social media accounts.
- Photography: Point & shoot, editing
- Crafting: Average skills in sewing, baking & cooking.